How to Plan the Best Spring Break Ever to Rapid City, SD
Planning a Spring Break trip can sometimes be stressful, tiresome and confusing. Luckily, we’ve provided some steps to get you started for planning the best Spring Break ever!
1. Book your stay. AmericInn Lodge & Suites is proud to provide you and your family with dedicated hospitality staff, clean, comfortable rooms, and convenient amenities while on Spring Break. Our hotel offers two great family suite options, the Junior Family Suite and the Family Suite, featuring two beds, a sofa sleeper, a refrigerator, a microwave, a coffee maker and so much more. At AmericInn Lodge & Suites, ensuring the comfort of you and your family is our number one priority.
START PLANNING! RATES STARTING FROM $59.99*
2. Pack your swimsuit. Do you have a family member that loves to swim? Or a family member who’d love to relax in a sauna? Then grab your water-wings and make a splash down our 140 foot waterslide and heated indoor pool. Unwind and relax in our sauna or take a soak in our hot tub. Our pool amenities offer something for everyone in your family!
3. Scout out some good eats. A great Spring Break isn’t complete without some delicious meals! AmericInn Lodge & Suites offers a 24-hour coffee bar, plus a complimentary, home-style breakfast from 6-10AM daily. Conveniently located off I-90, there are many dining options within walking distance of our hotel. Do you struggle pleasing everyone in your family when picking out a place to eat? Rushmore Crossing is just a short drive away, which offers many fast-food, restaurant and specialty food options.
4. Plan your itinerary. Convenience is the name of the game at AmericInn. Visit your favorite Black Hills attractions this Spring Break without the hassle of large crowds! Rapid City offers many family-friendly events from education to laugh-worthy entertainment. Make a list of all the wonderful places you’ve always wanted to visit in the Black Hills, then double-check their hours and days of operation during the springtime.
5. Make memories. Create All-AmericInn memories with us this Spring Break! From giggling down our waterslide, to finally checking Mount Rushmore National Memorial off your bucket list, Rapid City is the perfect place to spend your Spring Break this year!